The HALO BassiNest Swivel Sleeper Bundle in Bronze helps make close, safe sleep easier for both parents and little ones, and includes one SleepSack Swaddle in White, one BassiNest Swivel Sleeper in Essentia Morning Mist and one BassiNest Fitted Cotton Sheet in White.
The BassiNest Swivel Sleeper in Essentia Morning Mist is the only next-to-me bassinet that swivels 360 for the ultimate convenience, comfort and sleep safety. Ideal for mothers after childbirth and especially C-sections, the patented lowering bedside wall makes it easier to tend to baby from bed.
For safety, the wall automatically locks when returned to the upright position. The mesh walls provide airflow and also allow you to view your baby at eyelevel. Boasts a versatile space saving design that tucks under the bed and requires only 81.5cm of room next to the bed.
The SleepSack Swaddle in White is the only 3-way swaddle that adjusts to fit baby's sleep style. Swaddle with arms in, hands-to-face, or with one or both arms out to ensure baby’s best sleep. With adjustable fasteners for a perfect fit, it nestles baby like a soft blanket without the risk of sleep-related dangers—so baby can sleep both comfortably and safely.
The BassiNest Fitted Cotton Sheet in White is designed to cover the uniquely shaped HALO BassiNest mattress. The sheet perfectly fits the hourglass-shaped mattress and features an envelope design for a secure fit. Plus, it’s made from 100% certified organically-grown cotton that is free of dyes, softeners and finishes.
What's in the box
- 1x SleepSack Swaddle in White
- 1x BassiNest Fitted Cotton Sheet in White
- 1x BassiNest Swivel Sleeper in Essentia Morning Mist
The Lullaby Trust
HALO is a proud partner of The Lullaby Trust, an organisation that provides emotional support for bereaved families, promotes expert advice on safer baby sleep + raises awareness of sudden infant death.
- Rotates to make getting out of bed easier
- Breathable, mesh walls for optimal airflow
- BassiNest swivels 360° for safe, close sleep
- Features an envelope design for a secure fit
- Requires only 81.5cm of free space next to bed
- Stable base adjusts from 61cm – 84cm to fit most beds
- Waterproof mattress, includes machine-washable fitted sheet
- Patented lowering bedside wall lets you tend to baby from bed
- Tucks under bed to save space; requires only 3.8cm of clearance
- Swaddle secures baby’s arms to prevent startle reflex or scratching
- 100% organic cotton, 200 thread count. Free of dyes, softeners + finishes
- Swaddle features scratch-free zip covers + allows for easy nappy changes
- Hourglass shape to only fit on the BassiNest Swivel Sleeper or BassiNest Glide Sleeper
- Swaddle features adjustable fasteners for perfect fit + is designed for use over regular sleepwear
- Independently tested to meet and/or exceed all British Standard children’s furniture – cribs safety requirements
Size + Fit
- BassiNest weight: 14.8kg
- BassiNest bed: 85 x 55.8cm
- Swaddle: 0-3 months: 57.15 x 76cm
- BassiNest suitable for babies up to 5 months (10kg)
- BassiNest fully assembled height: H94 (lowest point)
- TOG: 1.5 (20 - 22c. Ideal for moderate temperatures)
- BassiNest legs: 54.4cm each (109cm total); requires 81.5cm space next to bed
- BassiNest base: 114 x 114 x 61cm; requires 3.8cm space from floor to base of bed
Look after me
- Wash dark colours separately
- Do not machine wash mattress
- Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners
- Wash sheet before first use on a warm, gentle cycle
- Waterproof mattress contains no toxic flame retardants
- Clean BassiNest regularly by using a mild cleaning solution + a damp cloth
- Turn swaddle inside out + close zip before washing. Machine wash cold with like colours on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
Swaddle Safety Reminder: Always place your baby on their back for sleep + never place anything in the cot with your baby. No pillows, bumpers, toys or loose blankets.
To reduce risk of fabric accidentally covering baby’s mouth or nose, swaddle must be appropriately sized, snug, positioned around baby’s torso + securely fastened.
BassiNest Safety Reminder: Discontinue use when baby shows signs of rolling over or pushing up on hands + knees. Always place your baby on their back for sleep.
Never use soft bedding such as loose blankets, bumpers, pillows + positioners in the BassiNest.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.